Friday, November 13, 2009

Watch out for Trends

Watches. We've been seeing them everywhere...from the multi-thousand dollar platinum blinged-out ones to the simple colorful ones in found in any department store display. It's unavoidable- watches are in. The good news is that there's a watch for everyone. You don't need to spend thousands of dollars to get a cute and trendy watch and they make great gifts for the holiday season. The best news is that not only are they trendy, but they're just so darn practical! As a previous non-watch-wearer I can tell you that I look down at my wrist all the time now to check the time or the date and when I'm not wearing my watch I feel absolutely lost!

Here are some of my moderately priced favorites:










MICHAEL Michael Kors Round Yellow Chronograph Watch, 38MM $195.00 (other fun colors available!)
MICHAEL Michael Kors Black Print Watch with black strap, 40MM, $180.00
MICHAEL Michael Kors Stainless Steel Round Face, 36MM, $150.00
MICHAEL Michael Kors Ceramic Glitzy Watch, 39MM, $495.00
Juicy Couture timepieces "BFF" Watch, $195.00
Juicy Couture timepieces "Rich Girl" Watch, $250.00
Burberry Oversized Check Watch, $325
Toy Watch "Hibiscus" Plasteramic Watch, $295

Of course all of these lovely watches can be found online at one of my FAVORITE Web sites Bloomingdales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment