Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quick Links

Good morning blog readers! (Do I have any yet, probably not.) Well quickly before I leave for class I wanted to update you with some fabulous articles about landing a fashion internship. If you don't have time to read all of them I'll summarize the important things:
*Networking is key. Join a group (PRSSA!) and make connections
*Remember people's names
*Have a firm hand shake
*Send thank you cards to people you meet
*Make sure your resume is updated with any online experience you have (HTML basics etc.)
*Look around for great internships and don't be thrown off when they are unpaid. Check out some of the links I have posted over there -->
*Be personable, outgoing, and professional. Let your passion and knowledge shine through.

The articles I read can be found here

Have a good day and P.S. check out these FABULOUS shoes.
...If i only I were not a struggling college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment